Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Mission accomplished

I'm relieved to say that I did just fine at the big speaking event. Which included stalling when the governor was late, and then cutting her off when she talked too long. A useful skill to develop, I suppose.

I'm pretty tired and might post more if I can figure out how to create a coherent narrative out of this whole thing, which really wasn't about the governor at all, it was about THE PEOPLE, and there were some pretty inspiring moments. But for now, I leave you with an illustration of my spectacular finger-pointing skills.

2 comments:

mo said...

I hate to say it but you look kind of like Hillary in that pic...

Cousin Flora said...

That's probably the finger-wagging...a habit I clearly need to break.

Though let me be clear: there are far worse things than being likened to Hillary Clinton!