Friday, August 04, 2006

What a disappointment I must be

I have a simple site meter on this blog to track visitors, and although it's very basic, it does tell me the search terms used by people who arrive here via search engine. I find this to be a fascinating little window into the things that occupy human curiosity.

Not surprisingly, I get disappointed readers from all over the world in search of practical information about shellfish - harvesting it, cooking it, identifying its many varieties, avoiding being horribly poisoned by it. Sorry, folks! But just imagine the disappointment experienced by the fine people seeking enlightenment on these subjects:

  • Carpatho-Russian cookbook
  • shellfish and religion
  • thyroid pomegranite
  • Benadryl tranquilize dogs
  • native american legal name changes 1800s
  • goiter chin
  • Ewok dog
  • pictures of the tails of rats
  • how to impress your parents

No comments: