Saturday, August 05, 2006

Two minutes

Two minutes inside Toby's head: Hey, whatcha doing? It's good to see you! What's that noise? Better go to the window! What's out here? Scanning, scanning...My belly itches. I think I'll clean my feet. Grooming is so important. Nelly, wanna play? Come on, play with me, it'll be -- SQUIRREL! Wow, I'm kinda hungry. I could eat a stick. BUG! I feel like barking. Let's dig a hole!

Two minutes inside Nelly's head: Another day without the Ring of Power. How trying. Why does Toby bounce around so much? He lacks focus. Very sloppy attitude towards the rules, too. Oh dear, the human wants to give me terrible, terrible affection again. I'd rather have a golden trough of food. I guess the affection isn't so terrible. If only I had the Ring of Power.

No comments: