Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Some dog pics, just because

Remember when I pooh-poohed the digital camera built into my new phone? Well, turns out, I kind of like it. It takes crappy-quality pictures, but I have it with me all the time and I find I kind of enjoy documenting life. And it's particularly good for the dogs, because it's quick. Our real digital camera takes too long to start up - the lens zooms in, then out, then in, by which time the dogs have long stopped doing whatever cute thing I wanted to capture. So, nearly every day now I send some silly dog picture to Enrico, to liven up his day at the Wastewater Treatment Division. (Wouldn't you need something to liven up your day if you worked at the Wastewater Treatment Division?)


Hi there! That camera smells funny. Posted by Hello


The office help. Posted by Hello


Toby, waiting to bark at some Israelites. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there are some whose day is livened by coming to work. i have no purchase to understand those people. they are a source of wonder.

ee