Thursday, August 30, 2007

What's up doc?

Not much, it would seem, given my lack of blogging inspiration. Summer weather continues to tease us, showing up for a day or two and then disappearing. Toby continues to self-mutilate, driven mad by his itchiness (the only solution the vet can offer at this point is a short course of prednizone, and the prospect of Toby on a drug that my sister described as "how I would imagine cocaine" is daunting, but I'm about ready to give in.) I have a nice mix of work. I'm not exercising at all. Enrico has become inspired to write a book. We have a wasp nest in front of our house. We have arranged to replace some windows and the back door for a staggering amount of money. Our very sheltered and fortunate life goes on.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

What is the book to be about?

Anonymous said...

Recent events in Lebanon. We'll see if it becomes more than a hobby, and results in an actual manuscript. I have a vague outline, and few passages.

Enrico