Saturday, November 12, 2005

Got a monkey on my back

"Any comfort food I can get you while I'm out?"

I looked at my husband with a look that said, you know the answer to that question, and it can only end badly. Cocoa Crispies, the delightfully crunchy cereal that turns the milky all chocolately good. With absolutely no natural ingredients or nutritional value whatsoever.

"Hey, you're sick. You should be able to eat whatever you want."

"Ok, but you'd better get an extra jug of milk while you're at it, because you know that once they're in the house, the entire box Crack-o Crispies will be consumed within 24 hours."

"It doesn't have to be."

"Yes. Yes, it does."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after 12 years together, I am still learning and , apologies, relearning about you. 'tis fun.

ee